Use the table below to find the cost for the period of your stay.
|START DATE||END DATE||PRICE $||RATE|
|15 April 2016||1st November 2016||285||Standard|
|2nd November 2016||13 December 2016||390||High|
|14 December 2016||12 January 2017||490||Peak|
|13 January 2017||1st Mar 2017||390||High|
|2nd Mar 2017||22 Mar 2017||285||Standard|
|23 Mar 2017||14 April 2017||390||High|
|15 April 2017||1st November 2017||285||Standard|
|2 November 2017||13 December 2017||390||High|
|14 December 2017||10 January 2017||490||Peak|
Notes to the rental rates
- A 50% booking deposit is required to confirm the booking with the balance due six weeks prior to date of arrival.
- Prices quoted are for four people. For each further person over six years of age a further $10/$15/$25 will be charged.
- A housekeeper, security and gardener are included in the rate.
- We do ask guests to try and agree meal times in advance with Sisira, but please try and allow Indrani to finish serving by about 9pm'ish.
- Drinks will be charged according to consumption.
- All meals consumed at Bar Reef, Palagama and Udekki will be charged at the published rates by those establishments.
- No VAT or Service Supplement is charged, but a discretionary tip to the staff will be very welcome.
- Children under six will go free.
In the event you cancel your holiday half of your 50% deposit will be retained and the other half returned to you, on the condition you let us know more than six weeks before the date of your holiday. In the event you cancel within six weeks of the booking, we regret we will not be able to return any monies paid. However, we will continue to market the villa and should we receive a booking for the period concerned the appropriate funds will be returned to you.
At Khomba House we have tried many different ways of charging for food and it has proved to be very difficult to meet everyone's expectations. We hope you will agree that Indrani is an excellent cook and the prices outlined below represent very fair value. Of course, this is a private Villa and the team will do their utmost to accommodate your needs. If you would like something specific, please feel free to discuss your requirements with Sisira. Unless there is an exceptional time requirement involved you should expect to be charged at cost. However, please ensure this has been agreed in advance to avoid any misunderstanding.
There is no obligation at all to eat at Khomba House, do feel free to try any of the other restaurants along the beach. In the event you decide to do this PLEASE let Sisira know in the morning at breakfast.
|Fruit and toast - including tea and coffee||Free|
|Selection of vegetarian dishes with rice or chapattis||$7.00|
|Selection of vegetarian dishes||$7.00|
Children under six free of charge
Soft drinks, beer and wine will be charged according to consumption at the price quoted. Additional fish or meat dishes can be ordered and will be charged at cost price.
If you would like to add either a meat or fish to the meal, Sisera will be happy to purchase to order and the cost price will be added to your bill.
Khomba is let on a flexible basis, with discounts being offered for longer bookings.
HELP WHILE YOU ARE THERE
Aside from the live-in cook and gardener, all of the management at Bar Reef Resort are available to assist you throughout your stay.